Ecolab - Nalco Water
District Representative - Nalco Water
– Antwerpen/Vlaams-Brabant/Limburg –
As the industry leader in water technology, we’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resource.
Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, is seeking a District Sales Representative to join its industry-leading sales team. You’ll be responsible for the revenue and profit growth of programs and services in targeted accounts. With a consultative sales approach, you’ll build relationships with existing customers by understanding their key business drivers and executing system assurance programs. With strong account leadership, you’ll also convert strategic competitive accounts and sell new technologies to current customers. We are looking for someone based in center Belgium, triangle Antwerp, Brussels and Leuven.
What will you do:
- Generate and execute sales plans in existing customer base and in assigned competitively-held accounts, to meet profit increase goals.
- Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required.
- Engage in problem-solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Actively sell and support Nalco Water innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships with Nalco Water.
- Responsible for various aspects of sales, with the following distribution in mind:
- 30% Account management,
- 30% Sales Acquisition,
- 20% technical support for on-site customers,
- 20% administrative tasks to support your daily work;
As a trusted partner, your customers will rely on you for their success. Nalco Water is committed to seeing you succeed and provides several exceptional technical training programs to ensure you’re prepared to solve any customer problem.
What do we expect:
- A Master’s degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, industrial) or life sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.).
- 5-15 years of technical sales or field sales support experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Affinity with sales.
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience.
- IT systems experience.
- Team spirit and eager to learn.
- Driver’s License.
What’s in it For You:
- You will join a growth company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits.
- Receive a company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop.
- 26 vacation days.
- Opportunity for a long term, advancing career path in service, sales or management.
- Access to the industry’s most innovative training programs.
- Support from a dedicated technical service team.
- A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection.
- Feel proud each day to work for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments.