Sister association DGMT event: Membrane symposium + posterday
Datum(s) - 07/02/2020
University of Duisburg-Essen
On 7 February 2020, the German Membrane Society (DGMT) organizes a membrane postday together with their Dutch and Belgian sister association, NMG and BMG.
The call for posters is currently open. You can register via the following link and this until January 16, 2020.
- 10:00 h Registration & coffee
- 10:30 h Welcome & announcements (Prof. Stefan Panglisch, DGMT)
- 10:45 h Innovative membrane development at KU Leuven (Prof. Ivo Vankelecom, KU Leuven)
- 11:30 h Trends and Developments in ceramic membrane manufacturing and modification (Peter Bolduan, atech innovations)
- 12:15 h Lunch with poster session 1
- 14:00 h Need for membranes with a better selectivity, better module design and higher log removal credits (Prof. Emile R Cornelissen, KWR)
- 14:45 h Recent developments in membrane separation – from gas separation to organic solvent nanofiltration (Dr. Peter Kreis, Evonik Technology & Infrastructure)
- 15:30 h Poster session 2
- 16:30 h Poster awards and pitch of winners
- 16:45 h Networking and reception
- 18:00 h End
The costs associated with this event are as follows
- BMG / DGMT / NMG members: € 75
- Non members: € 125
- Students: € 25
Registration open soon.
Invitation: 17th membrane poster day – DGMT, BMG, NMG