Industrial Water Innovation Award
The ‘Industrial Water Innovation Award’ was organised for the first time in 2021 and is part of the Water Industry & research Awards (WIRAs). This is a joined event of watercircle.be and B-IWA.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS 2022 NOW OPEN (deadline November 1st) ! For more information CLICK HERE (update soon!).
Submission, mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Industrial Water Innovation award is granted jointly by watercircle.be and B-IWA to a company/employee responsible for the creation of an innovation showing creativity and above all a high potential impact (environmental, socio-economic etc.).
- The B-IWA and watercircle.be Industrial Water Innovation Award aims to enhance the visibility of a company and the excellence of its achievements in developing innovative and sustainable solutions for the water sector.
- The following achievements that can be considered for this award are defined as: a newly acquired certificate (patent), a promising new concept or prototype, innovative solutions that have already been tried out and have demonstrated success, or significant improvements on existing technologies.
- Applications are either self-nominations or nominations by a third party. Both persons (employees) and/or companies can be nominated. Nominations will not be made by the jury. All submissions should use the designated e-form. Check the jury (B-IWA and watercircle.be, 3 of each board) and e-form on www.biwa.be.
- The winner receives a certificate from the B-IWA and watercircle.be board, and will be featured on a dedicated page on the B-IWA and watercircle.be website. The winner will be also invited to the awards ceremony (this year in December at the Academia Meets Industry event) to briefly present the project/technology.
- In case of ex-aequo, the jury can decide to award a maximum of two winners. The B-IWA and watercircle.be board reserves the right not to hand out the award in case the quality or quantity of the submissions is deemed insufficient.
- Innovation, creativity and potential impact are preponderant criteria for this award. A file describing (a summary of) the proposed project of technology including adequate documentation and visual material (pictures, short video) should accompany the submission.