– Zwijndrecht –
The environmental group of companies of the DEME group is specialized in remediation of contaminated soil, construction or rehabilitation of landfills for domestic or industrial waste, recycling of sludge and decontamination and lagunation of silt, major clean-up operations of brownfields . Currently we are looking for a Tender Engineer at the headquarters of DEME in Zwijndrecht.
- Technical analysis and contractual evaluation of Clients requirements.
- Organize tender kick-of and follow-up meetings with all (internal and external) people concerned.
- Contact subcontractors and manage the required input of all parties involved.
- Do the risk assessment and cost-calculation for the different itemized work.
- Do the tender composition taking into account all administrative, contractual and technical instructions.
- Take responsibility for the follow-up and commercial administration of current tenders.
- You hold a degree in Engineering, or have equivalent experience.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have experience of , preferable, at least 5 years in the execution or the engineering of environmental projects.
- You are familiar with tendering complex projects : knowledge of ‘Design and Build’, ‘ECI’ (Early Contractors Involvement) is a plus.
- You work well-organized, communicate in an open and efficient way and you enjoy to work as part of a team.
- You are mainly based at our head office in Zwijndrecht. Foreign tenders however will require you to travel and might need you for (short) stays/missions abroad.
- Site-visits and initial contact with Clients.
- Contact with local subcontractors or (Joint Venture) partners.
- Finalizing calculations and delivery of the tender documents.
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.