BOSAQ is a CleanTech company, leader in sustainable water, headquartered in Ghent, Belgium. Our purpose is to protect the future against water stress and water scarcity, and positively impact the water landscape globally. We do this by offering an integrated water-management approach enabling an efficient use/reuse of water in business (in collaboration with leaders across sectors) and by building a world where everyone has access to high quality drinking water (in collaboration with governments).
The company owns three brands: BOSAQ Technology (developing water reuse purification systems and premium decentralised drinking water systems), Water Experts (providing integrated water management consulting services) and Water Heroes (non-profit organisation providing clean water systems to poor communities). BOSAQ currently operates in Europe, Africa and Latin America. Our customers are leading players in sectors as diversified as Manufacturing, Chemicals, Transportation, Food and Beverages, Real Estate etc.
As a Water Technologist you are responsible for the development of off-grid water purification solutions (RO, UF, NF, MBR, …) that provide clean drinking water all over the world.
In your role as a Water Technologist, you:
- List the URS of all spare parts
- Maintain contact with our suppliers and deal with price inquiries and negotiations
- Perform (practical) research on the reduction of biofouling in membrane processes
- Document the PFD, P&ID, technical manuals, ….
- Offer technical support to the customers for the implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the projects
- Get energy from international adventures, often located in amazing places
The perfect Water Technologist:
Has technical insight and a large affinity with the water sector, knowledge of electrical engineering is a plus: PLC programming, sensors, …
Is a bio, civil or industrial engineer
Has at least 2 years of project experience within a water technology environment and practical system assembly
Uses his/her expertise in the assembly, process monitoring, and control of our water purification systems
- Analytical and critical mindset
- Team worker
- Result- & quality-oriented
🐬You will feel like a fish in our water if…
- You like honest, straightforward, and to-the-point communication in Dutch or English (open feedback make us all better)
- Integrity is one of your key values
- A ‘work hard-play hard’ culture in a pleasant and dynamic start-up drives you
- You are socially engaged and you believe in the power of ‘business as a force for good’
- You don’t take yourself too seriously
🤝You’ll love us for
- Changing the world for the better and giving you the chance to be a part of it
- Investing in you: we believe talent like yours needs to be fostered and watered regularly for it to grow
- Providing you with opportunities: our company is growing and so will you
- An attractive and creative remuneration package for a job with impact
- A flexible schedule in place and time: you schedule your work as it fits you, to be at your best
Interesse of vragen?